Thursday, May 19, 2016

The "mild Frustration" Post

Might as well, get directly to the "point." The past month and a half, my work in this medium has really not met my own, somewhat unrealistic standards and for that, I offer a sincere explanation, if not an excuse?

Partly, daily events have a way of exhausting my internal resources and also in part I have this sense or image currently of "a fallow field" waiting for new things to grow in terms of daily writing?

I can only remain optimistic and hopeful that a more productive summer will come and additional inspiration will arrive in a timely manner?

Plans for an additional web log focused more on technical aspects and engineering continue apace, but I really do not expect to have the design and focus complete until very likely August or early September? In short, "stay tuned" from time to time.

Ta

-GMB

No comments:

Post a Comment