Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Why I "disappeared"

I left what could be considered a "normal" 9 to 5 mediated, planned and middle class existence in roughly 2014.

The reasons really aren't that interesting. I'm no Thoreau.

I could probably look at my written journals up to that point and reconstruct the thought process, days leading up to and problems of identity, free will, social disruption and overwhelming sense of nausea and disgust, but that would take a very long time and have very little significance beyond my own personal viewpoint.

To sum up, I was terrified of compromising what is left of my life based on the need to make x amount of money for the next thirty years to service y amount of debt while working less and less on imposed and pointless problems in artificial ecosystems devoid of integrity, value and meaning.

Thus, isolated and deeply frustrated, I left.

There has to be another way?

No comments:

Post a Comment