Saturday, August 20, 2016

End of a Chicago Summer

We are just slowly winding down from what I think of as "the sweet spot" in the Windy City.

This is a period roughly between the middle of July and the last few weeks of August when Chicago gets an uninterrupted succession of seventy and eighty degree days, which makes up for some of the months of miserable, grinding cold that sends the well off and less physically hardy, running for the coasts or the sunbelt. I have been distracted with other writing and doing some preparation for a long, cold winter so, no posts here.

I do want to post a top five or ten list of the best fiction books I've read over the past three months and I might have a good reason to increase what I post and when now that I am much less busy hunting for projects?

What I have done is make a commitment to at least another year just living and working in Chicago with a focus on developing my own fiction writing and then we'll see what things are like near the end of 2017?

"H4ppy Tr4ilz"  

No comments:

Post a Comment